At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Technical Consultant will be supporting the EMEA region for permanent hires. E.g. Software Engineers/Developer, Architects, Research Engineers/Scientists, Product Managers etc.
The Talent Acquisition Technical Consultant must be familiar with the following techniques: Boolean Operators/Modifiers, Linkedin, Xing, Indeed, Google-Xray other Social Media platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Xing, job-boards (preferably international experience ), candidate networking, cold-calling, head-hunting etc.
Talent Acquisition Technical Consultant is a member of a team that supports the hiring needs of business lines within EMEA. Actively working on the open requisitions and internal and external candidates to fill these positions across the EMEA region. This position interacts within the Talent Acquisition team and with hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies and to then execute those strategies. Recruiters are responsible for entering and maintaining, extracting and reporting, accurate and real-time candidate information within ICIMS.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5 years Technical recruitment experience
• Responsible as team member, to fill requisitions for business line
• Responsible for quality of candidate pool for a given position
• Overall process management and recommendations for process improvements
• ICIMS data integrity
• Sourcing strategy decisions and implications on cost and timeliness of hiring
• Impact on commitment to team effectiveness
• Ensure candidate and hiring manager customer satisfaction and identifies opportunities for improvement
• Education and Experience
• Strong Technical Recruitment background
• Excellent Interviewing Practices
• Strong Presentation Skills
• Strong Writing Skills
• Proficiency in Web-Based Recruiting Systems
• Time Management
• Personal Organization
• Proficient MS Office
Preferred Skills: second language in German