At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Automotive team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: Be part of the project management office and responsible for our global resource planning tooling. Develop, support and extend the tooling. Implement interfaces to other tools and teams in our company. E.g. Webclock and Oracle. Collaborate with project managers and line management for improvement of tooling and processes.
• Develop, support and extend the resource planning and pipeline view tool
• Implement interfaces to other tools and teams
• Define and maintain the process for resource and project planning. For whole project and product life-cycle.
• Ensure that process fulfills quality management standards like Automotive Spice
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3
Education: Master or Graduate University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.