At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
- Automated test development in a pytest selenium framework
- Test planning for new functional and integration tests
- Collaborating with scrum team members on the North American West Coast
- Direct line management in Pune, dotted line to Seattle
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test planning and execution for outbound team platform.
- Automated test development, debugging and maintenance (in python or java or scala)
- Load test execution and review
- Security test execution and review
- Collaboration with the outbound QA team on test strategy and qa improvements
- Reviewing test plans with developers, Professional Services and other internal customers
- Writing up bugs
BS Computer science or equivalent
Python experience 1-2 years, unix shell experience, test planning experience, high quality oral and written communication skills, exploratory test experience, inquisitive, detail-oriented
Java experience 1-2 years, scala or functional programming experience, sql experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.