At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The APJ Regional Security Lead will demonstrate subject matter expertise over all aspects of a converged security program with a clear comprehension of risk management principles. The position will be responsible for guard management, physical security systems operations and integrations, travel safety and security, event security, building a converged Security Operations Center (SOC), investigations and incident and crisis management. The Regional Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with senior management as well as interacting with internal and external stakeholders like property managers, federal and local law enforcement and external security experts.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage guard operations to include aligning with corporate security standards, define event, alarm and incident response protocols and training
• Collaborate and integrate with a converged SOC
• Identify and implement regional enterprise access control, intrusion detection and video management platforms
• Refine and document physical security standards and guidelines
• Implement and/or update Visitor Management process
• Conduct interviews and general investigative follow-up
• Partner with Legal and provide litigation support services
• Work closely with HR on developing Workplace Violence Prevention & Response procedures/training
• Partner with Global Real Estate & Facilities on the security design and implementation for construction projects
• Direct and manage regional security vendors and ensure Nuance security standard compliance
• Analyze technology data to define qualitative metrics, gaps, trends and build risk models on employee activity
• Identify technologies to increase efficiencies and reporting capabilities for the GSOC
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: University level degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Criminal Justice or IT. Security Certifications will be considered.
Minimum years of work experience: 10
• Expertise in all aspects of a comprehensive security program
• Demonstrates a profound sense of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
• Advanced knowledge of GSOC integration, event, alarm and incident response protocols
• Proven ability to build key internal and external relationships
• Is flexible and can scale quickly and champions change
• Global mindset and knowledgeable of global risk landscape
•A demonstrated passion towards a converged security model
• Knowledge of multiple access platforms to include Honeywell, Brivo and S2
• General knowledge of security systems compliance with international, federal and state regulations
• Working knowledge of rules of evidence and general legal principlesCollaborate and integrate with a converged SOC
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.