At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Principal duties and responsibilities –
· To represent Nuance in France and Germany as its medical expert in speech technologies championing its role in the delivery of digital healthcare eg. clinical documentation, electronic health records, artificial intelligence.
2. Support the sales team with their pipeline and new opportunities:
· Engage and present speech recognition to the clinical leaders of sales opportunities.
· Promote Nuance’s approach for speech recognition technologies as an offering to the French/German market. This includes exploring with organisations how this approach can improve their clinical workflow, deliver benefits and release an ROI.
· Attend national sales events / exhibitions/ conferences.
· Be the clinical link with Nuance’s partners eg. EPR providers, resellers.
3. Support the marketing team and their partners to promote the products and benefits of Nuance:
· Provide accurate and relevant clinical input for marketing literature for the French and German marketplace.
· Clinical spokesperson for media-related enquiries and PR events.
· Advisory role around pricing of Nuance products for the French and German marketplace.
· Write blogs about the role of speech in clinical documentation in the French/German market place.
· Support the concept of round table discussions with key opinion leaders around clinical documentation with a resulting White paper.
· Support the creation of case studies using speech recognition.
· Attend and present papers at French and German healthcare events and conferences as the Nuance clinical representative.
4. Support Professional Services
· Support the French and German PS team with assessment of workflow and how speech can enhance the process of clinical documentation in a deployment.
· Support the French and German PS team with the delivery of benefits, outcomes and an ROI as part of the deployment.
· Support partners who support delivering Nuance solutions in France and Germany.
5. Support health product improvement and development:
· Provide clinical feedback to the product team about French and German requirements and issues about the product portfolio.
· Review products available in the US but not yet in France or Germany and assess their opportunity in the French and German market place.
6. Developing and maintaining senior level clinical relationships at an international, national and local level in the French and German healthcare market between Nuance and key organisations, leaders and influencers:
· Build relationships with the country specific healthcare organizations and industry leaders
· To formalise a partnership with the Medical Colleges (BVITG,…) to champion the use of speech recognition. using nationally agreed standardised headings for clinical documentation.
· Engage with other key national bodies
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Medical Doctor
Minimum years of work experience: 2-3 years’ work experience
Deep understanding of speech recognition; preferably in the HC clinical documentation segment. Fluent in English with knowledge of French or German. Demonstrated strong capability to present to large groups – face to face and remote.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.