At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Experience - 5+ yrs
Strong Core Java development skills
• Experience with distributed systems programming (protocols: HTTP/REST, WebSockets, SOAP, gRPC)
• Experience building and deploying cloud native applications using Docker, Kubernetes etc
• Experience of distributed Cache
• Experience of using Grafana
• Experience of using Jira
• Experience with both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
• Ability and comfort to interact with customers during implementation, integration, testing phases; provide post-deployment support.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; English is the language of business.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.