At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The QA Engineer works with a team of testers, developers and documentation staff in the testing of the next generation Virtual Assistant products. The candidate will be a self-starter and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules.
• Coordinate with scrum teams and team leads on software and system design in order to craft test automation.
• Collaborate with developers and the manual test team to develop new features and resolve issues.
• Actively participate as a scrum team member in all phases of the development process.
• Enhance, extend, and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
• Solve complex automation challenges and work on complex projects with minimal supervision.
• Design and develop automated unit, functional, regression and performance test programs or scripts based on libraries of reusable test code modules or functions.
• Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing.
• Perform peer design and code reviews.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• Participate in functional and technical reviews/sprint reviews.
• Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• Ability to multitask with proven tight deadline experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to write clear code with minor refactoring and supervision.
• Experience with JIRA (ClearQuest or any other Bug reporting tool)
• Experience working with source control tool like Git, Perforce or similar
• Experience working with RESTful web services (SOAPUI or similar)
• Experience with Azure or other Cloud environments
• Inherent curiosity about how thing work
• Scripting skills with Python, Perl or similar
• Experience with performance testing
• Experience in one of programming languages: Java, C#, Python, Perl
• Experience automation iOS and Android mobile applications
• Experience working with Microsoft UI Automation
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• Excellent working knowledge of Agile
• Excellent working knowledge SDLC
• Working knowledge of Silk Test or QTP
• Working knowledge of Test Management tools (HP or MicroFocus)
• Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
• Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Experience with professional product development in combination with speech recognition technologies and/or AI.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.