At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Client Success Executive (CSE) is solely responsible for overall customer satisfaction. This includes managing the overall success of multiple Nuance products and services within various stages of deployment. The CSE is responsible for building value, growing revenue and increasing margin as outlined in the specific account management plans.
1. Develop and maintain relationships for assigned customer organizations that will result in high customer loyalty and grow the overall business relationship.
2. Create and maintain strategic account plans that define the current state, potential opportunity, milestones and identify key stakeholders across all Healthcare solutions for the customer.
3. Work closely with sales, customer engagement services, product management, and production management groups to map opportunity along with specific technical environments, process flows and business priorities at each assigned account.
4. Orchestrate formal account communication and decision-making framework (governance).
5. Coordinate with sales the introduction and demonstration of new Nuance product and service offerings.
6. Regularly review financial and operational performance as well as benchmarking against published targets and forecast (margin analysis, speech yield, quality measures).
7. Maintain awareness and visibility of at risk customers as well as competitive threats.
8. Maintain ongoing customer ROI, value proposition, and business goals to ensure appropriate value placed upon the Nuance relationship.
9. Proficiency on all associated products and services utilized or available within the customer environment.
10. Maintain positive customer references and referrals.
11. Facilitate senior level client relationships and regularly scheduled meetings for assigned accounts, which include preparation and delivery of presentations in addition to attending to all follow-up items.
12. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 6-8
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to influence customer opinions and behaviors
• Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide quick and timely issue resolution
• Strong analytical, organization and time management skills
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Passion for customer service
• Strong problem solving skills
Education: Bachelor /Graduate University degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.