At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: The role requires the processing of contract signature for all revenue generating contracts in addition to all non-revenue generating "inbound" contracts that are generated in the International region each year.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2+ (although all candidates with relevant skills are invited to apply)
• Proven track record of relevant on-the-job experience reg. outlined areas of responsibility;
• Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and operate in a fast-moving environment;
• Ability to multi-task whilst achieving accurate results
• Can-do attitude and flexibility
• Working for a US headquartered company is desirable;
• Proficiency in MS Office and ideally a contract management system
• Degree in law from reputable university desirable but not a prerequisite
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.