At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Intermediate Software Developer will be a member of the Software Development Department and will report to the Software Development Manager and the Team Lead.
• Write quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements with minimal supervision.
• Contribute to the design of new software programs and modifications to existing programs.
• Diagnose and resolve software or technical problems with the company products and services.
• Provide assistance and advice to staff, dealers, distributors and end-users on technical issues related to company products and services.
• Contribute to successful completion of project deliverable.
• Participate in development, testing and implementation.
• Take ownership of own personal growth and career planning with appropriate direction from Management.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of computer operating systems and associated software for Windows and the future developments of this operating system.
• Develop integrations between company products and third-party systems.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3
Preferred Skills: WPF, Citrix, Microsoft TSE and VMWare, Understanding of Smart client technology, Bootstrap, Durandal, Knockout.js, Windows Installer XML (WiX)
Education: A minimum Bachelor's in Computer Science qualification, or equivalent, is essential.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.