At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic International Product Management Team. We are looking for a Technical Product Manager in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing focused in the Healthcare Sector to collaborating with different business units in defining products, defining technical product requirements, working with R&D on technical execution, and working with marketing and sales on technical collateral. The role will report to Director Core Tech Platforms and Tools Product Management.
• Create/Manage/Drive the Product Lifecycle & Product Roadmap
• Own the technical requirements process for product features by working with internal and external stakeholders
• Define and drive the relevant items on the technology roadmap as it relates to the business needs
• Define quantitative accuracy and performance goals for the underlying technology in the context of application solutions; this includes involvement in relevant benchmarking activities
• Engage closely with Research and Engineering units on best technical implementation methods as well as reasonable execution schedules
• Investigate and understand market dynamics of competing technology solutions
• Work closely with R&D and innovation teams to explore new technologies (competitor, open source) and ideas to solve product issues and/or innovate
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
• Proven experience in a product management role leading technical teams that deliver world class technologies
• Experience in Enterprise and/or Healthcare segments
• Excellent communication skills
• Full control of digital productivity tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• An inherent drive for perfection and creativity
• Highly energetic and passionate about bringing new innovative technologies to market
• Ability to think out-of-the-box both technically and creatively to help solve challenging technical problems
• Experience in Artificial Intelligence, particularly machine learning, reasoning methods, ontologies
• Experience in Natural Language Processing, particularly natural language understanding, (situated) dialogue management, natural language generation, content planning
Education: Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science is essential
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.