At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The Nuance Healthcare Analytics (NHA) team is responsible for designing and developing Nuance’s cloud based BI platform and govern the overall Nuance BI strategy. Also, team delivers Analytics and Reporting for Nuance Dragon Medical One to provide accurate and timely access of actionable analytics for both clients and Nuance.
As a Principal Quality Assurance Engineer in the R&D - NHA team, you will be responsible for conducting automated tests aimed at checking product quality. Perform any other related duties as directed by the reporting manager.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Automate tests using homegrown and open source test frameworks.
- Collaborate across teams to develop solution based test plans and ensure that feedback from different stake holders is incorporated.
- Work towards sustaining current processes and implementing new ones.
- Flexible to work in different areas like Backend, UI and API testing.
- On need basis, contribute to manual testing
- Set up and maintain the test environment, which includes installing, configuring database, web server on windows, installing and deploying the application and troubleshooting when required
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years of experience
- Minimum 4+ years of Experience in Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as PowerShell, Python, Java etc
- Expert in creating and maintaining automated test suites.
- Experience in testing framework such as Junit,TestNG
- Experience in testing front-end, back-end and API components of cloud-based and/or client/server products
- Experience with web services (REST and SOAP APIs)
- Good working knowledge in one of the version control system, preferably GIT
- Good SQL querying and database skills with Microsoft SQL Server or other database technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with performance and load testing using JMeter /LoadRunner
- Working knowledge in continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in BDD
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.