At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Principal project manager role utilizing Agile methodologies to manage projects with resources in diverse geographical locations. The role will require the coordination of multiple functional teams to continually deliver high quality solutions within challenging deadlines. The position is within the Core Tech Agile Delivery PMO. The role covers end to end delivery all the way from Dev to Delivery into Production.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• A minimum of 3 years of large-scope project/program management experience.
• 3+ years of project leadership and cross-functional coordination.
• Experience coordinating dynamic projects with geographically dispersed teams.
• Previous experience running software development projects with Scrum or other Agile development methodology.
• Self-motivated with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills with the ability to balance immediate and longer term tasks and requirements
• Strong presentation skills, ability to cater message depending on audience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of lean methodology
• Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework and how it is applied
• Knowledge of DevOps culture and principles
• CSM or PSM certification
• Implementation and use of Kanban
• Use and management of Jira and Sharepoint.
• Understanding of Six Sigma principles
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.