At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: The Quality Engineer will be a member of the Software Development Department and will report to the Software Development Manager.
• Drive QAA adoption.
• Create and execute test plans.
• Create, update, and review test cases.
• Introduce quality metrics.
• Perform defects root cause analysis and identify SDLC improvements.
• Mentor and coach team members on quality best practices.
• Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
• Review product documentation.
• Implement and maintain test environments on physical and virtual machines.
• Contribute to successful completion of project deliverables.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2
Required Skills: Manual/automation testing of Desktop/Mobile/Web, Windows OS, IIS, MS SQL/Profiler, VMware
Preferred Skills: ISTQB certification (foundation level or above), Jira, Confluence, Wireshark, Fiddler
Education: A minimum Bachelor's in Computer Science qualification, or equivalent, is essential.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.