At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: As a member of the Core Technologies team you will contribute to advancing our already industry best technologies – and, in particular, the frameworks and infrastructure that envelop them. We are the people behind the NLU and ASR solutions underpinning many Enterprise grade products. Our software runs in the Cloud and On-Premise.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• Experience with docker containers and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes
• Experience with Helm, Prometheus and other CNCF projects
• Experience with Cloud Platform such as AWS, Azure
• Experience with designing and implementing microservice based architecture
• Experience with software load balancers, message queues and other task distribution technologies
• Proficient in Java Script, asynchronous and event-based model development
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience developing on both Linux 64-bit variants and Windows 64-bit variants
• Experience with distributed systems programming (HTTP/S, websockets, gRPC, inter-process..)
• Strong debugging/analytical skill
• Experience with CICD tools
• Good communication skill in English (spoken and written)
• Experience with web technologies
• Proficient in C++
• Experience in optimizing for algorithmic and computational efficiency
• Experience with ASR technologies
• Experience with digital signal processing
• Experience with automated reasoning/semantic analysis systems
Education: Minimally, a Bachelor of computer science or equivalent qualification is required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.