At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The Enterprise division within Nuance, designs and delivers technologies that intuitively link man, machine, and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently together, and with the world around them.
As a member of the Core Technologies QA team, within Enterprise R&D, you will contribute towards releasing the highest quality products to our customers through the qualification of new, cutting edge technologies in the field of speech recognition and natural language understanding. We are the people behind the NLP solutions underpinning Enterprise flagship products, and most recently, a new LVCSR engine and a multi-person discourse transcription engine. Our software runs in the Cloud and On-Premise.
You will be part of a talented agile team that takes end to end responsibility on the product they develop and test using cutting edge technologies.
• Build high quality tests for cloud services related to speech recognition and natural language understanding.
• Work closely with peers from engineering, product managers, and operations to ensure end to end high level customer satisfaction
• Participate in technical design sessions for our solutions.
• Evaluate different technologies and tools to help solve QA engineering problems
• Work in an agile environment with a heavy focus on CICD
• Design and develop end to end QA projects, write test plans, develop automation and execute tests.
• Perform security scans and tests to uphold the highest level of security and PCI compliance.
• Applicants should possess an ability to learn new things quickly, and a desire to do so.
• Applicants must possess strong reasoning/debugging skills to solve problems in the field quickly, and to identify and correct defects in our features.
• As we are a distributed team across many geographic regions, applicants must possess very strong communication skills. The language of business is English.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• Strong understanding of standard QA practices such as defect management, smoke tests, regressions tests, feature tests, load and performance tests, etc.
• Strong Python development skills
• Experience with distributed systems programming (protocols: HTTP/REST, WebSockets, gRPC, SOAP)
• Experience with working in Agile, SCRUM with CI/CD pipeline
• Experience with testing cloud native applications using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
• Have the ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; the language of business is English.
• Strong team player, working also with remote peers, independent
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
• Experience in test automation and execution through CICD (GitLab CI / Jenkins)
• Basic IT-knowledge: Setup and maintenance of test machines/systems
Education: Bachelor’s in computer science or Software Engineering or equivalent qualification is required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.