At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The Sr. Service Delivery Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through effective support, coordination and management of all account specific pre go-live operational readiness requirements & post launch sustainment of all production revenue generating products and services. The Sr. SDM is the first point of contact for the customer and liaison between the customer and internal technical departments to identify, analyze, research, and resolve inquiries on all aspects of the solution deployed for the client. The Sr. SDM must have experience in service management and work aggressively to build strong cross-functional teams whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The Sr. SDM is measured through financial, client satisfaction, and peer acknowledgement metrics.
• Service Management is the primary task associated with this role, in particular:
o SLA reporting
o Continuous Improvement
o Incident Management & Escalation
o Root cause analysis
o Change Management
• Main interface between the client and internal technical departments.
• Named senior resource to assist client in error resolution and escalation.
• Provides client specific “application”, “solution” and product support expertise
• Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
• Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings
• Manages contractual agreements and operational initiatives
• Monthly billing and quarterly audits & reviews
• Manages/forecasts budgets associated to the account
• Client Satisfaction - Reference-ability reporting and QBR management
• Builds department level relationship - continual needs assessment
• Originates actions to improve existing conditions, processes and communication
• Be the Voice of the Customer!
• You know how to be professionally assertive
• You exhibit a strong sense of urgency and accountability
• You are customer-centric to the core
• Flexibility in hours of work, can work some overtime as required
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7+
• Minimum five years of experience working in a customer support and/or service management role in a hosted environment
• Experience with enterprise telephony; SIP, TDM, CTI etc.
• Ability to effectively express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
• Excellent customer facing skills exhibiting good listening skills and comprehension
• Effectively keeps others adequately informed by presenting information to management, public groups, and/or boards of directors using the appropriate communication methods
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Client Responsibilities / Accountability
• Builds professional/trusting client relationships.
• Understands the client’s requirements and sets and manages client’s expectations
• Experience working in contact center management
• Experience with IVR, speech recognition, TTS and VoiceXML
• Experience working in software project management
• Experience working with teams in different regions, time zones and cultures
• ITIL certification
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline or similar from college or university; or the equivalent of 5 or more years work experience in a highly technical customer service or development role
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.