At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The Product Support Engineer will provide front-line primary technical support to our global customers on various technical issues and problems relating to NUANCE Enterprise Software Product line and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving client service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA, handling incident based escalations from the automated and human submission sources. The Product Support Engineer must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate, route & work closely with appropriate tier - 2 support, deployment, systems & RnD Engineers. The Support Engineer will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention.
• Provide exceptional customer service via JIRA Ticketing tool, phone & email as appropriate.
• Create workaround procedures when standard procedures are failed.
• Resolution of issues & incidents escalated from NUANCE global customers and identified through events and alerts.
• Invoke Incident Management process for Incidents that cannot be resolved within this team.
• Work on customizable configuration change request (service request) to full-fill customer requirements.
• Keep track of all the internal, external JIRA tickets from its initiation till the closure phase.
• Work closely with the deployment & systems team while performing weekly production software maintenance activities.
• Perform the regression & user acceptance testing post weekly production maintenance activities.
• Document and communicate system status to the internal & external stakeholders per process definitions.
• Work on automation of the product functionalities with the help of Python & Selenium automation.
• Work on knowledge base documentation to create more knowledge base articles.
• Responsible for all software, hardware and network related support issues, ensuring issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Work on defining the monitoring alerts & monitor the realtime applications using Zenos, Pingdom, Nagios, Zabbix, Grafana, Voice Watch, Sumologic, email alerts.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2+
• Minimum two years of professional experience as Software Product Support Engineer.
• Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Zenoss, Zabbix, Pingdom, Nagios, Grafana, Voice Watch & Sumologic etc.
• TCP/IP networking knowledge and troubleshooting.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Experience in Software Product Support Engineer.
• Exceptional customer service via Ticketing tool, email & phone.
• Exceptional understanding of ITIL Fundamentals – Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management etc.
• Should be willing to work in 24x7 (Morning, Afternoon, Night) rotational shifts.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated IT work experience with an emphasis towards production support of high capacity mission critical systems.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.